Customer journey mapping is a crucial meeting ground for customer experience research, service design, management and communications.
Mapping the customer journey is an essential part of gaining control over the customer experience, and it is also a great way to help staff understand customers and how they may be feeling.
This full day workshop outlines the steps you must follow, and the sources of information and insight you need in place, to effectively map the customer journey.
The briefing includes:
- Process flow…not a customer journey!
- Which journeys need to be mapped?
- One journey, or many?
- Individual customer journeys
- Quantifying the customer journey
- Process, thoughts, and feelings
- The research tools that give you the insight you need
- Tying customer research together with internal data
- Using service design to improve
- Using journeys in communication
- Does the journey ever end?
etc.venues - Marble Arch
86 Edgware Road