"Good design is not decoration: using data and infographics to make an impact"
A customer survey is one of the most important, forward-looking, pieces of management information for your business. It deserves a place at the top table, and in every employee’s appraisal. So why is it so often relegated to a shelf? Finding the right analysis, and the right way of presenting it, is crucial to getting value from your customers.
The briefing includes:
· Getting attention – telling a compelling customer story
· Winning the argument, linking attitudes to business impact
· Strategic versus tactical measures
· Chart design – maximising clarity and impact
· Infographics – the good, the bad, and the ugly
· Dashboards, monitoring the right things and resisting knee-jerk reactions
· Managing customer metrics for granular feedback
· Building the bridge to action – using customer data as the basis for change
· The impact of big data and social media
· 10 ways to fool yourself with data
A two course lunch is included if you attend two briefings on the same day.
etc. venues – Victoria
One Drummond Gate
London SW1V 2QQ
etc.venues - Manchester Piccadilly
11 Portland Street
Manchester M1 3HU