Online Customer Journey Mapping Course
Customer Journey Mapping is an extremely useful tool that can bring together customer research and insight, service design, and process improvement. This course will give you the background knowledge and help you develop the skills you need to use journey mapping in your own organisation.
Over 6 modules we will take you step by step through planning, developing, using, and communicating your own map for one specific customer journey.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE COURSE?
- Weekly video sessions outlining topics essential to Customer Journey Mapping
- Exercises to help you develop your own journey map
- Downloadable materials to complement the weekly videos
- Peer interaction in the community to share knowledge and ideas
- Email and telephone access to your tutor, Stephen Hampshire
- A specially filmed Q&A session at the end of the course in which Stephen will answer your questions
WHAT WILL THE COURSE LOOK LIKE?
We're really proud of how course looks, we've invested in a feature packed learning content platform which will allow us to deliver an engaging learning experience. From video lessons and downloadable materials, to engaging exercises and quizzes, we've worked really hard on getting the contents of this course right and looking great.
The course consists of 6 modules; each consisting of video lessons, community discussions, reading, activities, and a quiz to make sure you’re picking up what you need. We’ll provide resources for each module, and also point participants to useful material in books and online. A new module will be released each week.
WHAT YOU'LL COVER
- Module 1: Making decisions and getting buy-in
- Module 2: Qualitative research to explore the lens of the customer
- Module 3: Quantitative research to prioritise and track
- Module 4: Service design to improve
- Module 5: Systems thinking for the customer journey
- Module 6: Visual thinking for the customer experience
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
The price of the course will be £495 (excluding VAT) and keep an eye out for an introductory offer coming in early 2021.
HOW TO SIGN UP
We're not quite ready to take bookings on the course just yet, but we'll be sharing more details in January 2021. If you'd like to register your interest in the course and make sure you get all the latest updates, please complete our short contact form below.