Wednesday 9th October 2019 - 09:15-12:30
New for 2019, this half day briefing focuses on using qualitative research tools to understand customers better, so that you can use the “lens of the customer” for future research and to improve the customer experience.
We’d recommend delegates also attend the second in this series; ‘Plan & Act’. These briefings have been designed to complement each other and will give you an overview of an effective customer research approach.
- What can qualitative research do for you?
- Combining observation and questioning
- Asking better questions
- Listening well
- The art of interpretation – outside-in versus inside-out
- Reporting qualitative findings
- You’ll leave with an understanding of what qualitative research can do for you, how to approach it, and how to use it get a deeper understanding of customers.
etc.venues - Victoria
One Drummond Gate