Planning & Service Design
Thereís no point doing customer research unless youíre prepared to do something with the findings. We canít tell you what to do, or how to do it, but we can help in the process of developing action plans and combining customer insight with the experience of your people to kickstart the design of new experiences.
We've been delivering customer experience research programmes since 1996. We've worked with 1,000s of organisations across the country, large and small, and in a wide range of sectors. Our planning and service design team will help make sure your research findings make an impact and drive change.
You need this if…
- You need to get buy-in from your colleagues.
- Your organisation is struggling to turn insight into action.
- You want to build customer-centred experiences.
What we do
- We don’t pretend to be able to fix your problems for you, but we can help you start the action-planning process
- Internal communications
What you get
- Effective workshops. Beyond brainstorming, we can help plan and facilitate workshops that are structured to deliver momentum.
- Actionable insight. Tools such as Service Blueprints will help to map the customer view to your internal process view.
- Behaviour change. Our creative team tell stories with research to bring customers to life, and support culture change.